[AfrICANN-discuss] A blog on the Key Signing Key Rollover (KSK)

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:14:59 UTC 2016

Although not understanding very well yet, I venture to say that there is some
improvement in the root server management with this new formula KSK.

Thank you for sharing this important information.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr