[AfrICANN-discuss] Save the Date ! 24th May

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 10:14:36 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre,

Congratulations! This is great and welcome news. And thanks to you and your team for your efforts!

Katim

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
   On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Dandjinou Pierre<pdandjinou at gmail.com> wrote:

 –Invitation to the Launch
of ICANN Africa Engagement Office in Nairobi - Kenya

The Internet Corporation for Assigned
Names and Numbers (ICANN) cordially invites you to the launch of our Africa
Engagement Office in Nairobi Kenya. We are honored to have this event Under the
Patronage of the Government of Kenya.

The official launch ceremony will be held
at the:

Nairobi Intercontinental Hotel on

Tuesday May 24, 2016

Nairobi, Kenya was chosen as the home for
the ICANN engagement office in Africa, to better serve the community and
region.

The Ceremony will be attended by ICANN Board
Members, Senior Leadership, and key figures from the Internet Community in
Africa and Kenya

Please RSVP your confirmation to queries.nairobiec at icann.org

--
Pierre Dandjinou