[AfrICANN-discuss] Share

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Mar 23 11:16:53 UTC 2016

I’m not sure that “petitions” is exactly accurate.
They published this:
http://cis-india.org/internet-governance/blog/cis-statement-on-sexual-harrasment-at-icann55

I’m not sure if they’ve formally written to ICANN or not – there’s no sign of any letter on the correspondence page:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/correspondence

I’m also a bit confused as to why they think that issuing this statement before the ICANN Ombudsman has had a chance to deal with the issue is helpful. Though there are also some “interesting” issues in how they even describe the Ombudsman…

Regards

Michele
--
Mr Michele Neylon