[AfrICANN-discuss] Pre-ICANN56 Policy Forum report

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:49:33 UTC 2016

Dear Listers,

For your information and as we are heading to ICANN 56, this could be
useful. I have attached  the report which is also available on  the ICANN56
webpage <https://meetings.icann.org/en/helsinki56> and will also be
promoted via ICANN social media accounts.

The twofold goal of this report is to prepare our stakeholders for ICANN56
and to highlight the work of the policy development community by providing
high-level briefings on the cross-community topics and SO/AC updates.

 Please circulate as appropriate.

Pierre

--
Pierre Dandjinou