[AfrICANN-discuss] Happy New Year / Bonne année

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Fri Jan 1 13:36:04 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Sunday for your kind wishes. I hope that 2016 will bring you more success, excellent health and plenty of happiness.

I want to thank you especially because you made the effort to translate your wishes into French and Arabic. While for the French, the translation was very close and understandable, the Arabic was absolutely right but with important mistakes in the signature such as:
"Sunday" was translated to be the day of Sunday and not the name of a person
"Chair" was translated as the chair on which we seat and not the chair of the board

But this is normal since the machine doesn’t recognize the different meanings of a single word, and your wishes in French and Arabic were closer the the heart of those who do not speak English. Thank you again.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114
            +216 52 385 114