[AfrICANN-discuss] Fw: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC BoT

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Feb 23 14:07:36 UTC 2016

Hago

Why should people support you?

What makes you qualified?

Why did you send your email to multiple lists at once?

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: Hago Dafalla <dafalla at yahoo.com<mailto:dafalla at yahoo.com>>
Date: Tuesday 23 February 2016 at 13:25
To: NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>>, Arab IGF Mailing List <list at igfarab.org<mailto:list at igfarab.org>>, ICANN Fellowships Alumni <fellowships-alumni at icann.org<mailto:fellowships-alumni at icann.org>>, "africann at afrinic.net<mailto:africann at afrinic.net>" <africann at afrinic.net<mailto:africann at afrinic.net>>, Internet Governance <governance at lists.igcaucus.org<mailto:governance at lists.igcaucus.org>>, Arab ICANN <arabicann at aratld.org<mailto:arabicann at aratld.org>>, Afnog Afnog <afnog at afnog.org<mailto:afnog at afnog.org>>, NCSG List <ncsg-discuss at listserv.syr.edu<mailto:ncsg-discuss at listserv.syr.edu>>
Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Fw: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC BoT

Dear friend

I nominated my self for the IETF appointment to the ISOC BoT. I need your support for this position. Pleas support me. Below is the procedur to support my nomination. please confirm

Thanks

Hago Dafalla