[AfrICANN-discuss] Be Honest: You Hate free basics because it's Facebook

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:21:46 UTC 2016

Hi colleagues,

Just wanted to share this with you and invite you to subscribe to oafrica (if not yet) to receive updates about ICT in Africa. My friend Tim is doing a great job gathering all these at one place.

I want to specifically highlight this article about Facebook and free basics because i found it interesting in the debate about net neutrality and zero-rating:
http://www.ictworks.org/2016/01/14/be-honest-you-hate-free-basics-because-its-facebook/

I will be happy to hear your thoughts!

Happy week start!

Arsene

-----------------
Arsène Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Phone: +243993810967

2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)

Begin forwarded message: