[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee Announces Selections - unfortunate Africa distribution

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Aug 31 10:43:43 UTC 2016

Mwendwa

Thanks for this. I think WE in Africa need to take more responsibility instead of blaming others..

#JustSaying

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad