[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 2016 Nominating Committee Announces

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:07:31 UTC 2016

Instead of complaining, I suggest we get out and start asking quality
candidates to submit SOIs for the 2017 Nomcom.

+ to this!

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967