[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN UNIVERSITY OUTREACH PROGRAMME

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:18:57 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

For the past two years, we have been conducting university outreach
programme and have managed to training more than 100 participants.

I appreciate the support that we are receiving from ICANN Africa Team and
from ICANN Fellow, Mr. Bonface!

The number of participants is just a fraction when compared to my
university population which has more than 27,000 on-campus students and has
been identified as the largest university in East and Central Africa. All
of these population is located in a single geographic location in Dodoma,
Tanzania.

This sharing may attract more collaboration from you to push ICANN Agenda
in the region.

Regards,
Matogoro J
Assistant Lecturer and ICANN54 Fellow