Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Africa Domain Name System Forum – 6th to 8th July 2015 , Nairobi, Kenya

Arsene Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:55:36 UTC 2015

Thanks Barack,

This will be a good follow up as it takes place right after ICANN 53. I suggest we organise a meeting in BA as a pre event for the Forum.

Best regards,

Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Phone:+243993810967

ICANN Fellow | ISOC Member | Child Online Protection | Activist & Youth Leader | Internet Governance.
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)