[AfrICANN-discuss] Selected country for 2015 AFRINIC INRM & IPv6 workshop

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Tue Mar 10 08:38:29 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Following the call for hosting for INRM and IPv6 Workshops, we are pleased to inform you that we have finalised the list of countries to host AFRINIC Trainings in 2015.
The countries that will host trainings this year are:

South Africa
Zimbabwe
Algeria
Mauritania
Rwanda
Burundi
Cameroon
Chad
Nigeria
Togo
Cape Vert
Mauritius
Benin
Angola

The list of countries below are currently on our waiting list:

Sudan
Tanzania
Congo DRC
Guinea-Bissau
Burkina faso

Hosting organisations will be contacted individually at a later date for logistical details and final confirmed dates of trainings.

We take this opportunity to thank all those that expressed an interest in hosting an AFRINIC Training Workshop and look forward to another successful training season.

AFRINIC Training Team