[AfrICANN-discuss] Breaking News: DotConnectAfrica Trust WinsResounding Victory against ICANN in IRP Accountability

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Jul 14 18:00:03 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 17:35 +0200, Mike Silber wrote:
> This contains a useful list of resources to start your search:
>
> http://icannwiki.com/DCA_Vs_ICANN_IRP

Umm... Who put this together???
Its just ever so slightly one sided... (sarcasm)

References are also interesting....

7 + 18:
domainnewsafrica.com.	IN   NS	  ns06.domaincontrol.com.
domainnewsafrica.com.	IN   NS	  ns05.domaincontrol.com.

9:
tandaabiashara.com.     IN   NS   ns44.domaincontrol.com.
tandaabiashara.com.     IN   NS   ns43.domaincontrol.com.

10:
dotconnectafrica.org.   IN   NS   ns20.domaincontrol.com.
dotconnectafrica.org.   IN   NS   ns19.domaincontrol.com.

14:
domainingafrica.com.    IN   NS   ns05.domaincontrol.com.
domainingafrica.com.    IN   NS   ns06.domaincontrol.com.

All these at the same Hosting Provider as DCA???? Coincidence???
All running Wordpress - two have almost identical contact pages...

Reminds me of an incident where a particular character pretended to also be someone else.