[AfrICANN-discuss] Breaking News: DotConnectAfrica Trust WinsResounding Victory against ICANN in IRP Accountability

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:19:12 UTC 2015

Oooh, does it mean I am lost with this wiki?

Anyway, let me see what is contained within...

I appreciate for caution.

Regards,
Matogoro J

On 7/14/15, Dr Eberhard Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
> This is quite incorrect, as it only deals with the IRP.
>
> Remember this is a Wiki which everybody including the subject of the
> page can modify at will.
>
> el
>
> On 2015-07-14 16:35, Mike Silber wrote:
>> This contains a useful list of resources to start your search:
>>
>> http://icannwiki.com/DCA_Vs_ICANN_IRP
>>
>> On 14/07/2015 13:08, Matogoro Jabera wrote:
>>> Hello Christopher,
>>>
>>> I also asked the same BUT no one from the list is ready to share to
>>> new fellows. Let us keep reading their reply possibly we will be able
>>> to comment on this matter.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Matogoro J

MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma (www.udom.ac.tz)