[AfrICANN-discuss] Breaking News: DotConnectAfrica Trust Wins Resounding Victory against ICANN in IRP Accountability

calvin at orange-tree.alt.za calvin at orange-tree.alt.za
Tue Jul 14 07:55:34 UTC 2015

On 13/07/2015 18:28, Victor Ndonnang wrote:
> <SNIP>
> Good luck to the .africa moving forward. And a reminder to the
> challengers (DCA and ZACR)...Africans want .africa to be operated by
> Africans for Africa. I hope both of you share the same ideal despite
> all...
> Best regards,
> Victor.

Victor,

>From
https://gtldresult.icann.org/application-result/applicationstatus/applicationdetails/1276,
specifically
https://gtldresult.icann.org/application-result/applicationstatus/applicationdetails:downloadattachment/76803?t:ac=1276

""This letter is to confirm that CentralNic Ltd has entered into a
contract with DCA to provide backend gTLD registry services for the
.africa generic top-­‐level domain.  This agreement specifies that
CentralNic will provide the following services to DCA for this TLD, via
a new registry system to be set up in Kenya: "

And don't forget from the bottom of that letter:

"CentralNic Ltd.  Registered in England No: 4985780.  Registered
Offices: 35-­‐39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR."

regards

--Calvin