[AfrICANN-discuss] Final Call for Presentations for TechDay 53 at ICANN Singapore

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Jan 27 06:58:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have one 20 minute slot available for TechDay Singapore.

The contact addresses are still:

el at lisse.na and/or ondrej.filip at nic.cz or any of the lists this appears
on, as I subscribe to them.

greetings, el