[AfrICANN-discuss] Nomination to the ICANN Ethos Award 2015

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Fri Feb 20 09:12:33 UTC 2015

Dear Ethos Award Panelists 2015,

please accept my nomination for the ICANN Ethos Award 2015:

Name of Nominee: Professor Dr Milton L. Mueller, University of Syracuse

Constituency: 	 All and None

Reasons: 	 1) calling an ICANN Board Member a liar in a tweet,
		 pertaining to a statement allegedely having been
		 made in his absence, ie on the strength of a
		 re-tweet from a peccable (!)  source, said
		 statement turning out not have been made; and

		 2) when this inconsistency was pointed out
		 to him by an uninvolved third party,
		 advising said third party that he did not
		 appreciate being lectured; and

		 3) when then asked to leave because it was felt
		 that his having insinuated himself into a
		 confidential business breakfast already in
		 progress was not required, calling said
		 third party a body orifice in quite uncouth
		 language.

		 The latter was quite admired by all
		 witnesses present, when read together with
		 M. Ordinance 20 of 1957 (Revised Edition
		 2014) of the locality where the incidents
		 took place (Singapore).

As I feel Professor Dr Mueller's contribution has not received the
appreciation it deserves I also CC relevant ICCAN related lists and
have no objections to this being publicized even more widely.

greetings, el
- --
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/