[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: Net Neutrality takes a surprising turn with FCC proposal

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:35:10 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,
Tom Wheeler's foresightedness and initiative on this is truly
remarkable.....I guess the only question is if the lobbyists will let
him win without a fight.

There are already signs that they will put up a fight, so what will
follow the tabling of the rules will be very interesting for all
internet users....

Ready your popcorn now!

Regards,