[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Hosting AFRINIC-23 - 3 weeks left to submit your proposal

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 5 12:33:30 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The Call for Hosting AFRINIC’s 23rd Public Policy Meeting, AFRINIC-23, is still open.

We invite potential organisations to submit a proposal to host this event, which will tentatively take place from 21 to 27 November 2015.

All hosting requirements can be found here at:
http://www.afrinic.net/images/stories/Library/mou/submit%20a%20proposal%20to%20host%20an%20afrinic%20meeting%20-%20afrinic-23.pdf.

Kindly use the information provided as a guide to prepare Country Host Proposal and Budget.

The deadline for submission of Country Host Proposals is 01 March 2015.

For more information or queries on Hosting Requirements, please contact: meeting at afrinic.net

We hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance for your interest in hosting an AFRINIC meeting.

Best regards,

AFRINIC  Communications Team