[AfrICANN-discuss] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC Board

ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:50:11 UTC 2015

What is going on or not going on.?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>
Date:03/12/2015  21:06  (GMT+02:00)
To: africann at afrinic.net
Subject: Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC	Board

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 3 Dec 2015 19:45, "Marcus K. G. Adomey" <madomey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kivuva,
>I have advise myself not to react anymore on this mailing list to the recklessness of the chair.

SO: With due respect Marcus, I don't think this is an appropriate way to describe the action of the Chair. As you may recall there was a time when I wanted to take the floor but got put out of order. While it was a little bit embarrassing, it's something I took offline with the Chair and he provided some explanation why he did so; in the long run I believe the goal is to ensure we all got a fair share of the floor while also keeping to scope.

Nevertheless, I believe the face 2 face is not the only means of raising issues/contributing so you(we) can always raise the issues on the mailing list as well. I encourage you to do so if you think your concern is yet to be addressed at the face 2 face.

Regards
PS: As already mentioned, issues relating to AfriNIC can/should be discussed within the designated lists. I think the community-discuss list may be most appropriate if you are not subscribed on the members list.