[AfrICANN-discuss] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC Board

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:15:08 UTC 2015

Mr. Chairman,

I have just noticed that the website has been updated and a signed financial report has been posted. Very Good and congratulations!!!

But bear in mind that you have failed to apply the basic and fundamental principles of communications. How, just for one meeting when we are going to discuss the financial report for AfriNIC, we are presented with three different reports with different contents. Two not signed and one signed. It is unfortunate that we have a board which is displaying a high level of un-professionalism.

Impolitely,  you drove me away from the microphone as if I was wrong. Only that you are displaying your inability to manage the affairs of the Board.

I will get back to you with more details on your un-professionalism

Cheers

Marcus