[AfrICANN-discuss] africacert 8 - we stand together - program

Jean Robert Hountomey hrobert at africacert.org
Tue Apr 21 07:33:34 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We announce the final program for AfricaCERT 8 - We stand together that will be held in Tunis, Tunisia from May 25 to 31.
(https://internetsummitafrica.org/en/)

Please contact:africacert8 at africacert.org  to receive further information from the Internet Summit Africa secretariat.

Notes: Participants are required to bring their laptops.

May 25 to 27    FIRST Transits I hosted by AfricaCERT (1).
May 25 to 27    TERENA Transits II Training hosted by AfricaCERT
May 28          AfricaCERT / TunCERT Workshop: Inside National CSIRT process
May 29         	CERT/CC Day: Methodologies, frameworks, and tools for evaluating CSIRT operations
May 30          CERT FR Day: Incident Handling: some best practises (Hands-on)
May 31          AfricaCERT Cybersecurity Day: CSIRT Diagnostics

Notes.

Transits I training -https://www.terena.org/activities/transits/transits-i/
Transits II training -https://www.terena.org/activities/transits/transits-ii/
During the cybersecurity Day, CSIRT wll be asked to present their Operations. So we can understand their needs.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

AfricaCERT.