[AfrICANN-discuss] Statment of the joint meeting of African community

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Sep 25 14:17:04 UTC 2014

Yes,

I am starting to do the research required before drafting a message.

It would be really helpful to find out how much African applicants have
been quoted and/or are paying.

greetings, el

on 2014-09-24, 22:49 Olévié Kouami said the following:
> Hi !
> I'm following up this debate which seem to me very interesting;
> Please, let's move forward in acting.
> Cheers !
> -Olévié-

> <mailto:el at lisse.na>>:
>
>     Way ahead of you, but not ready for public consumption, yet
>
>     Never mind that Public Forum is verbal.
>
>     el
>
>     on 2014-09-24, 14:23 Victor Ndonnang said the following:
>     > Good suggestion. Can you draft the message?
>     >
>     > Victor Ndonnang
>     [...]
[...]