[AfrICANN-discuss] Statment of the joint meeting of African community

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Sep 23 08:11:13 UTC 2014

But, never ending discussion us all we (you) do here.  And
complimenting individuals upon taking up and relinquishing well
remunerated positions of various impact.

Can a list member show me one single example of anything practical
coming out of this list?  I.e. changed outcome?

Nada!

PS: It's actually quite childish to post at hominem (against which I
have nothing, at all, per se) to a list the target is not subscribed
to.  But then, again, it's just waffling as usual.

el