[AfrICANN-discuss] Important Health Information regarding the Ebola Virus

Aboubakry Diallo aboutidian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:49:40 UTC 2014

We believe that meeting AFRINIC should affect all African countries
notament West Africa as it has already invested so IPV6 SENEGAL must
be represent as the virus no longer exists labas or changing the date
or the place I really want to these comments.
I await your response.

--
Aboubakry Tidiane DIALLO
Formateur/informaticien en Genie Logiciel
aboutidian at gmail.com