[AfrICANN-discuss] Board WG's report on NomCom improvements out for public comment

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:53:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for this news Wado, this is quite welcome approach to nomcom
composition. While i understand the possible goals of voting by delegation,
I am not sure it will achieve more advantages than disadvantages
(especially as the approach may introduce another political layer over the
existing regional processes). Which could slow down nomcom's selection
process.

Nevertheless, its a giant progress towards inclusiveness.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*