[AfrICANN-discuss] Recruitment of AfriNIC CEO

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri Nov 21 14:28:03 UTC 2014

Members

Just a short note to acknowledge your suggestions and input on this issue.
 Board is listening and we will take on and consider the views shared to
help us arrive at a solution that serves our organization and the global
ecosystem.

As usual allow me to thank you all for the care and consideration.  We all
accept this is a critical milestone for Afrinic and I want to assure the
community that the board and committees put in place will work diligently
to find our next CEO to drive the organization and continue the growth and
service.

Looking forward to more dialogue with those who will be joining us in
Mauritius for Afrinic21 next week.  For those not joining us you can still
participate through remote http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-21/en/rp

Regards

Badru Ntege
Chair