[AfrICANN-discuss] Procedure to follow to request Public IP address pool

Radha Ramphul radha.ramphul at afrinic.net
Thu Nov 20 12:51:12 UTC 2014

Dear Seyoum,

We appreciate your interest in AFRINIC and are at your service.

If you are an existing member, you can apply for additional resources
through our member portal MyAFRINIC or send an email to
hostmaster at afrinic.net.

Otherwise for new membership applications, we have a New Member
Registration Portal (NMRP). You can submit all information/documentation
related to your application online.  For any query, please email
new-member at afrinic.net.

http://nmrp.afrinic.net

We has created a ticket for you and detailed information has been sent
to your email.

Feel free to contact us by email or call us on +230 4035100 for further
clarification.

Regards
AFRINIC