[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Hosting AFRINIC-23 is Open

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Wed Nov 19 13:15:01 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The Call for Hosting AFRINIC’s 23rd Public Policy Meeting, AFRINIC-23, is open.

We invite potential organisations to submit a proposal to host this event, which will tentatively take place from 21 to 27 November 2015.

All hosting requirements can be found here at:
http://www.afrinic.net/images/stories/Library/mou/submit%20a%20proposal%20to%20host%20an%20afrinic%20meeting%20-%20afrinic-23.pdf.

Kindly use the information provided as a guide to prepare Country Host Proposal and Budget.

The deadline for submission of Country Host Proposals is 01 March 2014.

For more information or queries on Hosting Requirements, please contact:meeting at afrinic.net

We hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance for your interest in hosting an AFRINIC meeting.

Best regards,

AFRINIC  Communications Team