[AfrICANN-discuss] Tr : [Ianaplan] Proposed text reflecting IETF91 discussion

jnoulaye at yahoo.fr jnoulaye at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 13 11:30:50 UTC 2014

Hi to allIf you are not on one of the mailing list where the IANA transition is discussed, see below one thread of discussion going on on the IETF mailing list. (Ianaplan at ietf.org, https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ianaplan).It's now that the foundation of the "new Internet house" is built, our stone must not be missed.Regards./Janvier Ngnoulaye-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------