[AfrICANN-discuss] Taking Stock of the Africa Strategy

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Nov 11 09:04:04 UTC 2014

Thanks Bob. It's a good piece by Pierre.

Can you share any high level material on the progress to date on the
African strategy? For example, where we were in 2012 before the launch of
the strategy, and where we are now, and probably the challenges faced. That
would be good foder to feed into the discussions in Mauritius later this
month.

Regards.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson