[AfrICANN-discuss] African Union Agenda 2063 aspirations: Request for input/contributions

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Fri Nov 7 13:27:47 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Mukom  and Seun for the very helpful and constructive
suggestions.
The AUC is considering a mechanism that would allow for wider public
consultations.

best regards
Alice

> +1 to this suggestion. Also to note that the solutions proposed are not
expensive to setup and there are existing references one can learn from

> Cheers!
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Mukom Akong T. <mukom.tamon at gmail.com>
wrote:

>     Hi Alice,
>     I think it's a great idea that the AUC is seeking contributions. If
you can get to the decison makers there, could you suggest that they
vastly improve the mechanism by which these contributions are sent
in.
>     The attachment mentions that "Contributions can be shared publicly
or sent directly to <email-address>" and no further information is
given about how to publicly contribute.
>     Perhaps they could consider
>     a) Designing and launching a well structured survey that get's the
contributions in a structured way that can the be used in some
strategic planning document.