[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 93, Issue 15

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:08:29 UTC 2014

Dear fellows and friends,

I sadly have to take up Mwendwa's concern about hammering of views in this
forum. It is true it happens more often especially when emotional
intelligence is not applied by contributors - we should all call a spade a
spade but politely please? However it is only if it is the TRUTH.

Every 'view' is a view in its own right otherwise why waste time
discussing? However, there are some discussions which take issues no where!
That is when the 'hammering' kicks in - sometimes not politely but hey! one
has to give room to characteristics to show up without spoiling the party
though....

That is all for now on this I think.

Kind regards

Yassin

On 6 November 2014 14:45, Mwendwa Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com>
wrote:

> On 6 November 2014 14:23, ymshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Better to do the Homework by informing and influencing our respective
>> governments to avoid possible embarrassing situations.
>

> I think we should be open to welcoming all voices and thoughts. One of the
> great challenge we have had in the region is non-participation.
> Participation on the other hand helps people grasp the issues at hand.
>
> If we hammer any view contrary to our own, we will discourage people from
> giving their input. This does not mean I'm calling for mediocrity within
> our forums.
>
> Best.
> ______________________
> Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
> L: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lordmwesh
> B: http://lord.me.ke/
> T: twitter.com/lordmwesh
>
> "There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
> higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson

*Independent Consultant*
Skype: yassinmshana1,
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*