[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 93, Issue 15

ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:23:55 UTC 2014

Eh?..fellow Africans it seems that thus debate is going too far away from the reality. Why do someone think of involving Regional Econo-Political Organisations such ECOWAS, AUC, COMESA etc  into this?

That shows some lack of understanding of how such negotiations need to be handled....It also looks like day dreaming to me...

Another chance for tickets, time and allowances? There is no shortcut to glory.

Better to do the Homework by informing and influencing our respective governments to avoid possible embarrassing situations.

My truthful words..

Yassin

Sent from Samsung Mobile