[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 93, Issue 15

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Nov 6 09:23:41 UTC 2014

When I read

African players
African reality
africa debate
burden
context
debate
identify
illuminate the shadows
multistakeholders approach
plenary
resources
situation of insecurity

I thought of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzword_bingo

but then I have no idea what ECOWAS, ECCAS, COMESA and/or SADC might
have to do with the IANA transition.

greetings, el