[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 52 Meeting to Relocate to Singapore | Marrakech, Morocco Meeting to Take Place in Early 2016

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:10:02 UTC 2014

On 04/11/2014 12:59, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
> Sunday,
>
> how do you know what consultations have taken place?  Or not?

Because I sit at the intersection of the equator and the prime
meridian. I neither saw a North-South consultative trade wind, nor a
east-west consultative trade wind, so ... my Conclusion no wind of
consultation ;-) Africa is just one small country ... nes pas?

> And of course you spoil all my fun by supporting my proposal for a
> debate at ICANN 52 in Singapore to move the same ICANN 52 to
> Africa. I am disappointed :-)-O

Take heart Bro. We shall appoint you our sole representative in
Singapore, with all the requisite powers of Attorney and Anthony combined!

Greetings.

Sunday.

> el
>
> On 2014-11-04 13:40, Sunday Folayan wrote:
>> They would not have considered Nigeria or Kenya because of the
>> unspoken fear of Boko-Haram and Al-Shebab.  Indeed Nigeria has
>> been bidding to host for a number of years now, and it is
>> silently passed each time.
>>
>> I support a resolution, instead of a protest.  I also support
>> positioning the African Community in such a way that it will be
>> consulted in the future, over and above being informed of such
>> decisions.
>>
>> Sunday.
>>
>> On 04/11/2014 12:16, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
>>> Why don't you work on a resolution which then can be debated on
>>>  the AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting in February?
>>
>>> el

> [...]

- --
Sunday Adekunle Folayan
    blog: http://www.sundayfolayan.name.ng
   email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com
   phone: +234-816-866-7523, +234-802-291-2202
   skype: sfolayan
    fcbk: www.facebook.com/sfolayan
   tweet: sfolayan
linkedin: sfolayan