[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: Nigeria Internet Governance Forum

Patricia Senghor patricia at afrinic.net
Wed May 21 09:05:20 SAST 2014

Mother,

It would be a pleasure and I will do my best to attend.

Have a blessed day.

Patricia

On 5/20/2014 7:52 PM, muduma at nira.org.ng wrote:
> You are all cordially invited to Nigeria Internet Governance Form (NIGF
> 2014) holding on the  10th of June 2014 at Muson Centre, Lagos.
>
> Online participation will be available through Webex.  Follow us on
> twitter and face book.
>
> BR
>
> Mary Uduma
>
> This is happening now....you may want to join the stream

Patricia Gnilane SENGHOR
Cooperation and Project Development Manager, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 4035144. | M: +230 58275956 |tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia