[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [13 Principles] The Snowden report: 14 countries sorted - at least 25 to go. We stil need help!

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Fri May 16 07:34:21 SAST 2014

Hello all,

I am working on one report and Simon needs more African Country reports.
For African countries, if anyone is interested we can work in conjunction?
Let Simon know.

Best Regards,
​​
*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
Website: http://about.me/ekenyanito
Tel: (+254)-786-19-19-30 / (+254)-751-804-120
@ekenyanito
Skype: ekenyanito
PGP: E6BA8DC1