[AfrICANN-discuss] AFRINIC Board Elections - 2014: Call for Nominations

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue May 13 10:52:03 SAST 2014

I am not involved here, but though I agree with posting the data on
time, if none of the candidates are on there is no issue with
regards to fairness (of the process).

el

 Hi Mark,