[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 49 : Supporting the DNS Industry in Underserved Regions

Victor Ndonnang ndonnang at nvconsulting.biz
Wed Mar 26 15:05:03 SAST 2014

Hi Katim,
All,
I followed the session remotely and the attached document was used for a
"problems-solving" approach to the situation. Go way to identify barriers
and come out with solutions.
I'm volunteer to design an electronic form which will help collect views
from the Africa DNS industry community and enthusiasts. What do you think? I
made a simple presentation on the topic during the First Africa DNS forum in
South Africa. The presentation can be found on AFTLD web site:
http://www.aftld.org/files/?_sfwCOM=file:show;42&l=resource&module=resource&
module_item_id=7
Best regards,
Victor Ndonnang.