[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 49 : Which partnerships for a sustained implementation of the Africa strategy?

Yaovi Atohoun yaovi.atohoun at icann.org
Wed Mar 26 11:31:34 SAST 2014

Hi Mary,

The event is taking place there and it is about to close.  You can go to
the next session at
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-african-stategy

Thanks
-
Yaovi Atohoun
Stakeholder Engagement and Operations  Manager ­ Africa
ICANN ­  www.icann.org
Mobile : +229 66015649 / 97891228
Skype : yaovi.atohoun.icann