[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: Almost Final Draft Agenda for TechDay Singapore

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sat Mar 15 12:04:34 SAST 2014

Please note that TechDay is, of course, open to *EVERYBODY* and has always been.

We are in fact very keen on widening the audience, and always try to select topics which are of interest not only to ccTLDs.

My own opinion is that (small) (new) gTLDs might face similar problems that we have been or are facing, and thus might benefit from our experience. And, of course this is true the other way around.

We also would like to have someone from the gNSO join our Program Committee, so if someone with a technical background would like to volunteer, please contact me directly.

el

Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini