[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [discuss] Will there be life on 1net after IANA is globalized? (:-)

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Mar 7 21:58:52 SAST 2014

Pierre:

How does one join this list? No one invited me yet,

ICANN could do with paying more attention to human rights law.

I've thought so ever since my representations on the subject were so
rudely dismissed by Rod Beckstrom.

Nigel Roberts, LL.B.
(CCnso councillor-elect -- term starts at the end of the month)