[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: Some presentations about FRED - thanks

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Jun 3 22:41:49 SAST 2014

Jaromir,

I would like to express our appreciation that you accepted our AFTLD invitation to the
AROC Workshop at AIS in Djibouti in the past week and and that you made some really good
presentations and contributions as an instructor or trainer at the AFTLD AROC workshop.

We are indeed making these presentations and others available online on the link shown.

AFTLD similarly appreciates contributions from all the other instructors, presenters,
participants and members for making this such a very successful AROC.

We do look forward to further such collaboration from you and others as well, as AFTLD
tries to grow the African ccTLDs, TLD and registrar areas and business in our region.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD