[AfrICANN-discuss] The 2ND face-to-face meeting of the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG)

Bob Omondi omondibob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:43:03 SAST 2014

Dear Listers,

The second face-to-face meeting of the IANA Stewardship Transition
Coordination Group (ICG)  will take place on:

*** Saturday, 6 September 2014***

*At the Grand Hyatt
<http://istanbul.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html> in Istanbul*

*Meeting room: Tyana 1&2*

*09:00-17:30 EEST – 06:00-14:30 UTC*

*See timezone conversion at: http://tinyurl.com/qz5zjh3
<http://tinyurl.com/qz5zjh3>*

Remote participation features will be available for both the community and
ICG members who are not in a position to attend the meeting in person.

*Remote Participation & Interpreting*

The global multistakeholder community will be able to follow exchanges
through the virtual meeting room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/icg/. ICG
members participating remotely in the meeting will also be recommended to
join the adobe connect room to view any material being displayed in the
meeting room.

Please note that we will have interpreting services at the meeting. Links
to the respective languages are available below:

*      English - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-en.m3u

*      French - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-fr.m3u

*      Spanish - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-es.m3u

*      Chinese - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-zh.m3u

*      Russian - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-ru.m3u

*      Arabic - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-ar.m3u

*      Portuguese - http://stream.icann.org:8000/icg-pt.m3u

The community will be also be able to follow the *real time transcript* (RTT)
at http://www.streamtext.net/player?event=06Sep2014icg (also available in
the virtual meeting room).

In addition, here is a link to the announcement
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-16-en> providing
background information to the IANA Functions Stewardship Transition that
will be updated as we receive more information from the ICG.

Regards
Bob.