[AfrICANN-discuss] "Africa and ICANN "

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:41:16 SAST 2014

Hi ALL!!

A big and essential talking point here Victor : "Strengthening our national and regional IGFs". Incresasing participation of  people from civil society, bank, lawyer, economist can help us reach some goals like development of domain name industry.  Internet industry will be developed by people coming from business. We need to talk to them!! And why not thinking for IGFs on a standard model of agenda or schedule for all countries and region; this can facililate to collect outputs in order to build african policies on higher level.

Regards!

Mamadou