[AfrICANN-discuss] "Vint Cerf on ICANN and NTIA"

oboh eromonsele oboheromon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:39:13 SAST 2014

Hello All, am really enjoying the conversation here and it is really
educative. And thanks for the resource links shared earlier.

Am a newcomer to issues surrounding the ICANN and volunteered at the just
concluded AFIGF so I will maximise this platform to learn more.

Warm Regards,
Eromonsele Oboh
+2348169445429
Twitter: @am_eromz