[AfrICANN-discuss] "Vint Cerf on ICANN and NTIA"

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:06:16 SAST 2014

Well understood Fahd and others in this.....Unfortunately the formulation
of National ICT Policy can be a very long, painful and windy path.

That is why businesses have taken a short cuts with no safety-nets that
would protect their investments and promote cheap access to the Internet in
many countries.

However, Jordan is far ahead of many countries in Africa and Middle East
....bravo!!

Wasalaam

Yassin

On 27 July 2014 11:52, Fahd Batayneh <fahd.batayneh at icann.org> wrote:

> In Jordan, I think the national ICT policy has a long way to go before it
> can benefit the economy and protect the vulnerable. One reason is the
> turbulence in the surrounding countries.
>

> Fahd

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-South Africa, 255 Hill Street, Arcadia, Pretoria 0002, Republic of
South Africa
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+2773 079 6267 , Fax: +27 (012) 421 7500
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*