[AfrICANN-discuss] "Vint Cerf on ICANN and NTIA"

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 23:20:38 SAST 2014

Good question...
I believe it has been.
However we read about such doubts by newcomers and some individuals who
misunderstood everything about ICANN Policies, Processes and Procedures
which are enshrined in the global consent Principles.
Dr Vint Cerf explained what ICANN does and has been mandated to do.

Diplomacy is required in the process ...no politics on an the invention
which has taken over the world. In my humble way of looking at
things..after Air we have Water and the Internet! There should be no room
for unprincipled approach to the 'suggested process for transition' if and
when it happens because the Internet phenomenon emanated from a very
special experiment...

My One Cent.
I am here.
Yassin