Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Uniforum’s Reserve Names lists (RNL) development doesn’t signify that a domain is going to be delegated

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:13:37 SAST 2014

Is this a Reverse gear back to 10 yrs ago or there is a serious lack of
understanding of Processes?

I thought this is a more democratic society we live in - one should free to
express their opinion as they Wish to.......it seems that 'respect' is not
 there - or was not there to begin with - very sad to read what is posted
by supposed to be 'serious individuals'.

I can not see what the Issue is here - (educated/informed people)? No
wonder some issues from Africa are not taken serious if this is the way we
interact on African Issues.....

What is next.....?

All in all ..Enjoy Year 2014

Kind regards

Yassin

On 25 January 2014 13:19, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> How California claimed Africa?
>
> On Jan 25, 2014, at 8:52, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
>
> ???
>
> el
>
> --
>
> Sent from Dr. Lisse's iPhone 5
>

> On Jan 25, 2014, at 10:38, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:
>
> Wow, Walnut Creek CA 94597 in dispute for .africa ? Interesting
>
> On Jan 25, 2014, at 5:26, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
>

> http://www.icann.org/en/news/irp/dca-v-icann/dca-amended-notice-irp-10jan14-en.pdf
>
> Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini
>
> On Jan 25, 2014, at 0:06, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <
> michele at blacknight.com> wrote:
>

> http://domainincite.com/15607-dotconnectafrica-files-for-icann-independent-review
> << with a byline and written by someone independent .. ..
>

> --
>
> Mr Michele Neylon
>
> Blacknight Solutions
>
> [...]

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-South Africa, 255 Hill Street, Arcadia, Pretoria 0002, Republic of
South Africa
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+2773 079 6267 , Fax: +27 (012) 421 7500
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*